west africa scam email sample version

From Ahmed <pttravelsagents@qualityservice.com>

Subject: Help me to purchase a living home in your country



I go through your profile I feel safe to invest with you, I'm  interested to invest USD 30 Million with you or with your company.
I am Engineer Ahmed Ali, an oil merchant from Syria, I need your help in the following areas:
looking for a profitable business in your country "where I can invest my fund to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is over".
"Also want to purchase a living home in your country".
Should there be a need for an evidence of this, I have prove of fund documents, or if you have any representative in Syria i can arrange a meeting with him in Damascus immediately for discussion, i am in a hurry to do investment abroad due to the civil war and ugly events in Syria.
Could you please send me an email on ( ch.imtaizahmed@yahoo.com ) to enable me know you have received my email.

I am waiting for your reply.
Respect,
Ahmed Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment