October 2018 I Warning Email Scam

Warning Email Scam



From  Sardar Mesto <sardarmesto1@dyxnet.com>

 subject:  Joint Business Partnership Request

Respected Sir/Madam,

First, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, I am Sardar Mesto 35 years of age from Syria, the only son and survival of my parents (Family).

My father and mother both died in the civil war crisis here in my country Syria, My Late father was a former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to most of our Syrian Politicians, While my Late mother was one of the senior lecturer in one of our syrian states high schools. But very unfortunately they were among victims that was killed during airstrike Attacks here in our country Syria.

As you can see that my country Syria right now has been totally displaced and in a very difficult mess up and i don't really think it would be rebuilt again as normal Syria even in next years to come.

It is in this respect that I decided to write you as I wish to engage into Business Partnership with you in your country, And At your request I can send you all relevant proof of the fund for the Joint Business Partnership with you either in PDF or in JPG format for your perusal.

Should you be interested in this cooperation or have any questions in this regard, please feel free to send me an email at; sardarmesto1@outlook.com

Thank you very much, and i hope to receive your favorably response soon.
Best regards,
Sardar Mesto

 

No comments:

Post a Comment